Wednesday, April 1, 2009

No Longer

I can no longer trust you.

Not the words that you say. Not the person you are. Not the actions you take. Not the smile that says you care.

I can no longer trust you.

Not that you understand me. Not that you get me. Not that this means anything. Not that you're ok.

I can no longer trust you.

Not that you would come to me if things weren't right. Not that "nothing" means "nothing." Not that you believe in what we had.

But yet you've promised me so much. I really thought you believed in me. I thought that you saw something that others don't.

Every promise you made... how do I know it's real.

It all started with one lie, but now I feel I see through you. Through all the emptiness, that is your word. Through your deceit and more important your lies.

So don't look at me, as if I will ever be as naive. Don't talk to me with thoughtful words. Even if you agree with me, I wont hold that to be true.

You have lost your meaning to me. Was it all just a game? Was I wrong for playing it?

I can no longer trust you...

Is everything the same? No. Can this keep up? No. Can I even have faith in you again?...




No. No Longer.

0 comments: